The Pokemon MMORPG League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pokemon MMORPG League

Its The Pokemon MMORPG League.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos?

Go down 

Instrumental, dance or plotline?
Instrumental
Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Vote_lcap0%Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dance
Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Vote_lcap0%Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Plotline
Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Vote_lcap100%Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Snakebite

Snakebite

Number of posts : 4
Job/hobbies : Residing CEO of Procrastinators United
Humor : Where I come from 'humor' has a U in it O:
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Empty
PostSubject: Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos?   Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm

I've always wondered what people like more in music videos; there seem to be three types: the instrumental video that features the band playing to their instruments with various special effects that are generally liked by people that are more into the music and more likely to learn to play their favorite songs themselves: the dance videos which are either professional dancers dancing or the singers themselves dancing: there's also the plotline videos which are more or less any other video and are designed to hold a meaning or a story in the images shown.

My favorite is the plotline video, what is yours? And if your favorite isn't listed here, post and tell me what it is! ^^
Back to top Go down

Instrumental videoes, vs. dance videos, vs. plotline videos?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pokemon MMORPG League :: Creativity :: Other Media-
Jump to: